Thursday, June 28, 2012

HG Sword Impulse Gundam Ver. Tron Legacy

Hobby-wise, Spring of 2012 was full of a lot of firsts. It was the first Sakura-Con I've ever attended and it was the first official Gundam model contest I've entered.

Imagine what happens when you cross Gundam with Tron Legacy?


                                                                 
Copyright: This image is owned by Walt Disney Productions

 Ever since I saw Tron Legacy, I've wanted to make a Gundam similar to Sam's light suit. Whenever I have a new idea, I start out by scribbling it down. Then I scour the internet to see if other people had the same, or similar ideas. I'm a little embarrassed to admit it, but I was inspired by deviantART user iamclu and this custom model. These are fantastic works, my beef is with the subjects, not the artist and hobbyist.

Check out the link below to read more about my Sakura Con Gunpla Entry.


No comments:

Post a Comment